If you attempt to get your team, school, family, or friends together for a video chat hangout, 90% of them will switch off or mute the camera to scream at their cat. “It’s not your fault,” says Robin Williams in Good Will Hunting. (If you want to cry now, do so.) Most video conferencing software isn’t designed to keep people’s attention on the screen. Do you want to build a fun, engaging, and collaborative virtual environment that people want to be a part of?
You may build a virtual place where you can connect, work, learn, and interact with Reslash. This application isn’t your ordinary video meeting software, much as Space Jam isn’t simply about a normal pickup basketball game.
Features of the Reslash Lifetime Deal
- Beyond speech and video, this technology may help you create a one-of-a-kind, out-of-this-world experience.
- Using virtual space components, create a school, workplace, or even an evening club.
- You’ll be able to personalize every element of the workplace with backdrops, GIFs, applications, pictures, and more.
- Custom backgrounds, pictures, GIFs, and applications may be used to create your own virtual environment.
- Instead of breakout rooms, consider something more akin to a genuine town hall or networking event.
- Multiple discussions may be held in the same area at the same time, allowing anybody to participate at any moment.
- You may go near to a person’s bubble on the screen to listen in on their chat and then walk away when you’re through.
- Crowds come to life with spatial audio and numerous simultaneous dialogues (exactly like in real life)!
- You may have entertaining virtual hangouts.
- The watch party has just become a whole lot more interesting. Watch YouTube videos with your friends at the same time so that everyone can enjoy the material.
- You can spice up your next virtual happy hour or family gathering by playing games together in a virtual setting intended for enjoyment.
- Play games with your friends and coworkers, or have a viewing party.
- Rather of a video conference, have a team gathering where people can share ideas and collaborate.
- Like a real-life brainstorming session, you can work on various Google Docs, whiteboards, and screen sharing.
- When you have several groups working in the same area, you don’t need to join another conference call to regroup.
- During meetings, use applications like Google Docs or Miro to communicate immediately and share several screens at the same time!
- With Reslash and technologies that make communication and collaboration simple, you may create a private and vibrant meeting place.
- Video calls don’t have to be tedious any more.
- Miro, Google Docs, and other similar applications
- Parties on YouTube to watch
- Templates that may be customized in 15 different ways
- Each screen sharing session takes place at the same time.
- Wallpapers that you may personalize to your taste
- Permissions and responsibilities for users
- Each team gets 200 free guest minutes each month.